Sunday, August 01, 2010

Would a Smarter Car Make Me Happier?

Maybe not, but this Smart Car with the happy face on the front sure made me smile today!

I had a good ride before the day heated up too much, then came home and cleaned up the bikes. What a gross mess I was by the time I got to the shower!

I got my iPhone this weekend, so I've spent several hours getting my contact list back on the phone, and synching my online presence up with my phone. Have access to Evernote, Facebook, Delicious, and my Google docs and calendar will make it pretty easy to keep track of everything once I know what I'm doing. I no longer have access to any of my personal stuff at any time at work (mainly in an attempt to keep malware and viruses off the company servers), which made it harder to keep all of the balls in the air at once.

No comments: