Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Store Is Open

My Etsy Shop is open for business, and I've got my Paypal account set up, so I'm all ready for sales. So far I've only listed two monkeys, but will be adding more one or two at a time. I hope someone thinks they are as cute as I do! In case you don't get over there to look (click on the link on the sidebar to go there) here are the pictures of my first two "products":
The grey one is really my favorite. It's not as colorful, but it's a lot softer and cuddlier.
They are both cute, though. I have about half a dozen additional monkeys to add, and then I don't know what I will put up in the shop.

I do have some ideas, and one nice thing about Etsy is that you can put up one-ofs and single items just to see what happens. Some people with fairly popular websites for hand crafted items do all of their testing on Etsy.

Alex and his friend George came over and covered the pool for me tonight. Surprisingly, when I told him I'd like him to help me with the cover at his convenience, he immediately volunteered that he could come over tonight with a friend and do it for me. He seems to be still among the living, working at a pizza place and looking for something that pays a bit better.

No comments: