Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Pretend



I ran across this great big liar of a cat and had to share. When I was playing the video Mitzi was all over me trying to get at the other "dog". Roxy never responds to sounds on TV or the computer, but Mitzi falls for it every time.

I started my job at A Major National Retailer this week and so far it is as enjoyable as I thought it would be.  Closing day for our house is just a little over a week away. Shana's office is moving to a location even closer to our house, maybe giving her a commute of only twenty minutes. The rain is back but it's cool every night and no air conditioning is needed. All good!

1 comment:

jaykaym said...

Is you job in your previous field or are you starting anew? After having worked at the same job for almost 40 years I wonder how it would be to try something entirely different. So far no job for me but I wonder if I'll want to have more structure to my life as things roll along.

I envy you the cool rain. We've had hot weather and although I put off turning on the air conditioning long after everyone else had theirs running, I finally succumbed to public opinion (everyone who visited my home) and turned it on. I can't sleep in that strange, artificial environment that air conditioning creates so I am now REALLY tired. It's not the heat, it's the air conditioning!