Friday, September 24, 2010

Gutenberg ebooks direct to the Kindle

It turns out you can download directly to Kindle from Project Gutenberg. I have not tried this yet, but given my fondness for classic novels I don't think it will be long before I take it for a spin. There are loads of classics I want to read again (and again) that would love to have on my Kindle, especially since I am still riding the downsizing train. Teleread is full of tips and information for ebook readers - check it out!


Gutenberg ebooks direct to the Kindle – the Magic Catalog | TeleRead: News and views on e-books, libraries, publishing and related topics

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Though I don't have a Kindle, I can download right to my little netbook. I ♥ gutenburg!

Gorgeous flowers! and that calendar is trés cool! Your blog is fun!