Monday, May 14, 2007

Why I Don't Ever Have to Feed the Dog


I was minding my own business checking my email and surfing around the Internet when I heard a sound I could not place. Many years of resident boys and dogs have taught me to run immediately in the direction of any sound I have not heard before. This is what I found when I got there. The lid is not removed from the peanut butter jar in the conventional way. The lid is chewed completely off.




This is how it got that way. That creature with the adorable fluffy ears akimbo is the famous Evil Wild Dog of the Prairie. The moral of this story is do not leave a jar of peanut butter in your handbag and your handbag on the floor unless you want to time the dog to see how quickly she can destroy the jar and run her tongue all over the delicious doggy treat within. Why was it in my handbag? Maybe it's better not to know everything.

No comments: